|moving machinery: *||
If you have moving machinery or vehicles operating during the show day, standard risk controls need to protect your employees and the public. it is a condition of your entry that:-
- machinery moves VERY slowly, and with a "look-out".
- stationery moving items are fully guarded, or protected from public access, especially children.
- vehicle controls are disabled, so can only be used by authorised users.
- As it is a fire hazard, fuel is stored securely and safely, and a suitable fire extinguisher/blanket is provided by the stall holder.
- If there are any specific other details, or reasons why these cannot be complied with, please complete the additional risk assessment details