|food & drink?: *||
If you are providing food /drink, standard risk controls need to protect your employees and the public. it is a condition of your entry that:-
- all hot water heaters containers are placed on level areas, away from children.
- Trailing flexes should be made safe so as not to be a trip hazard.
- food should be stored as required to keep it safe, and only be handled by those trained to do so.
- precautions must be taken to prevent a fire, especially if naked flames, and a suitable fire extinguisher/blanket is provided by the stall holder.
- If there are any specific other details, or reasons why these cannot be complied with, please complete the additional risk assessment details